Material: Our barn door hardware is made of high-quality carbon steel with frosted black surface.
Right Choice to Your Door: This barn door hardware kit fits 1 3/8″ to 1 3/4″ thickness door; Fit door panel width: 36”-40”, door weight capacity: 270 lb. The track kit comes with 2 kinds of wall fastener,1 for 16″ wall stud, 1 for Concrete Wall. All nylon wheels have been tested beyond 100,000 rolls.
Package Included: 6. 6FT Rail, 5x Rail Spacers, 2x Rollers, 2x Door Stops, 1x Floor Guide, 1x Hex Key; All other necessary hardware is included as you see in the pictures. （ THE DOOR IS NOT INCLUDED.）
Guaranteed Service: 5-year warranty service. If there is any part missed or defected during shipping, please let us know, we will send a replacement at no charge for missing/defective parts at the first time.
(1) 6.6ft one-piece rail, which is made of carbon steel, provides a smooth and sturdy rolling performance.
(2) Spacers, used to keep space between the wall and the rail.
(3) Rollers, made of carbon steel hanger and nylon wheel with ball bearing, make your door moving stably and in low noise.
(4) Door Stops, used to adjust and control the rolling distance.
(5) Floor Guide, to prevent the door from shifting, the door bottom groove is required.
(6) Anti-jump discs prevent hanger wheels from jumping off the track.
(7) Hex tools and all hardware fasteners.
(8) Easy installation instruction.
1. The length of the rail should be at least twice of the width of the door panel
2. The space between the door top and roller top is 4-5/8 inches, Please leave enough space from your ceiling
3. In case of directly mounting on wall, the final gap between door and wall is about (1/4″ to 3/4″) which depends on door thickness
1. Only the hardware is for sale. The door is not included (We are selling it separately).
2. If there is any missing part or damage, please feel free to contact us, and we will resend it the first time.
3. Rail can be cut to any length.
4. Before installation, Measure your door height, door trim(if available), and bottom groove, Leave an appropriate gap for your floor guide.
5. This kit is probably Not for door trim or door casing, otherwise, you may need a header(a solid wood board) for enough clearance.
6. Your advice is welcome at any time.