The Traditional French Barn Door is a classic addition to any home. The wide windows allow light to enter in, maintaining a room’s open appearance while still providing privacy. Hinged doors can be bulky, while barn doors slide effortlessly against the wall. This barn door is ideal for saving space without sacrificing style. The combination of glass and panels makes your home special. Clear Tempered glass perfectly allows natural light in, and the MDF paneled design on the bottom of the door prevents children from kicking the glass.
– The glass is waterproof, explosion-proof, scratch-resistant, and high-hardness.
– The door frame is made of premium aluminum, which is anti-rust and corrosion-resistant.
– DIY to create your own style with strips.
– 100,000 opening and closing tests with the well-reinforced packages.
– The door comes unfinished but is quite easy to assemble. All panels are mitered for a snug fit, which makes it easy for installation.
– The bottom of the door has a pre-made groove for the floor guide.
|Assembled Dimensions||30″ W x 84″ H x 1-9/16″ D|
|Package Dimensions||48″ L x 31.4″ W x 4.3″ H|
|Net Weight||66 lbs|
|Glass Material||Tempered ESG glass|
|Warranty||1-year Limited Manufacturer|
|Glass Type||Clear or Frosted|
|Length of Track||6.6FT|